Are you Rudolph Care’s new Accounting Manager?
Rudolph Care develops and sells certified sustainable beauty products that deliver luxurious results with minimal environmental impact. We have high international ambitions for our products and for pursuing our commitment to improved global sustainability.
We are now seeking an experienced Accounting Manager who enjoys having extensive independent responsibilities in their work.
About you and the job
We value professionalism, experience and personality equally. In addition to proven experience and knowledge, you should be able to see yourself in the following profile:
- You will be responsible for our bookkeeping, creditor payments, payroll, VAT, excise duties and other standard bookkeeping duties. You will also be responsible for monthly reporting to Statistics Denmark.
- You love your profession and see beauty in numbers that add up like they should. And it comes naturally to you to speak up if something seems strange or there is room for improvement. You are well-organized, meet your deadlines, and have the patience to cordially remind all of us to submit information and receipts on time and in the correct format.
- You have proven experience as a bookkeeper. You may also have a degree in accounting or other relevant training. You have experience working with Danløn and e-conomic.
- You have experience with inventory from another trading company and can document your ability to independently perform the bookkeeping function. And now you want to bring your talents to a sustainable, value-driven growth organization with passionate colleagues, extensive freedom to take initiative, and rapid decision making processes.
- You are a responsible, dependable, conscientious and orderly person. You are loyal and can handle knowledge and information discretely. You are a positive team player, patient and good spirited. You are resilient and able to keep calm under pressure. You are persistent and get to the heart of the matter without getting lost in the details.
We actively strive to increase diversity at Rudolph Care. Therefore, we hope that you – regardless of your personal identity, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexuality, skin color, political beliefs, etc. – will apply for a job with us. You are warmly welcome.
Rudolph Care’s slogan is: Be beautiful. Do good. This means that we meet the world and each other with respect, curiosity and care every single day. It means that we conduct ourselves properly in everything we do. And it means that our other values – effort, responsibility, courage and community – are not just an ideal, but a true reflection of our actions as colleagues, business partners and citizens of the world.
We make our products in Denmark and you will work from our headquarters in Valby, Copenhagen. We sell our products in our online store and at selected retailers in Denmark, Norway and France – with our sights set on significant international growth.
About the process
Want to join the team? Send an email with your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, contact our office by calling (+45) 53571123.
We are accepting applications on a running basis, but we recommend that you apply now. We plan to conduct interviews in August if we find the right candidates.
We look forward to meeting you.
Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph & Rudolph Care