Are you Rudolph Care’s new Customer Service & B2B Support?
We are looking for a welcoming, creative, and structured colleague to join our sales team on a full-time basis, who has the desire and skills to take good care of both our customers and partners – and meet them in a way that reflects your solution-oriented, personal, engaged guidance and warmth, whether it’s through an email or a call. You will hold a key function in the sales team and be responsible for a range of support and service tasks within our B2B area.
About you and about the job
Professionalism, experience, and personality are all valued equally by us, and we look forward to hearing more about you. In the role of Customer Service & B2B Support, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and partners across all the countries where Rudolph Care is sold. We want everyone to be met with respect, professionalism, and a good amount of warmth.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Handling all incoming emails and calls from customers
- Order management for all customers as well as follow-up on delivery
- Customer and product setup in own database
- Product setup and SKU registrations for all retailers
- Handling and managing complete customer data overview
- Handling logistics and shipments for events and animations
- Handling orders and shipments related to training
- Managing case processing and shipments related to complaints
This is a full-time position of 37 hours per week starting on May 1st, 2023.
Does it sound something for you? Hopefully, you fit the profile we are looking for:
- You are a skilled communication in both spoken and written Danish and English – and you understand Norwegian and Swedish.
- You have experience in engaging with all types of customers and stakeholders
- You are a problem solver, a ‘fixer’, who can handle all sorts of challenges in a calm and professional manner.
- You are service-minded and have a good understanding of the importance of happy and satisfied customers.
- You are skilled at juggling many tasks and work in a structured and systematic manner with a range of different tasks
- You have experience working with systems and are an experienced user of Excel
- You have experience with customer service and administrative tasks
You will become part of our skilled sales team and will be based at our headquarters in Valby, Copenhagen. You will report to our Trade Marketing Manager, with whom you will work closely with in your daily work.
Rudolph Care develops sustainable and organic-certified products at the intersection of self-care and consideration for health and the environment. We meet the world and everything in it with respect, curiosity and care every single day. We behave responsibly in everything we do – and make an effort. As colleagues, as partners, and as citizens of the world.
We are actively seeking to increase diversity at Rudolph Care. We, therefore, hope that you – irrespective of your personal identity, ethnicity, age, religion, gender perception, sexuality, skin color or political convictions – will apply for a job with us. You will be made to feel very welcome.
About the process
Does this sound like a job for you? Send us an email with your application and CV to email@example.com. We aim to fill the position by May 1st.
If you have any questions about the job, you can contact us at.: +45 53571123.
We can’t wait to hear from you