Are you Rudolph Care’s new Finance & Supply Chain Director?
Rudolph Care develops and sells certified sustainable beauty products that deliver luxurious results with minimal environmental impact. We have high international ambitions for our products and for pursuing our commitment to improved global sustainability.
Therefore, we are now seeking a strategically-minded Finance & Supply Chain Director with the drive and ability to head development of our finance, supply chain and office manager functions, and to oversee legal issues in collaboration with the company’s lawyers.
About you and the job
We value professionalism, experience and personality equally. In addition to proven experience and knowledge, you should be able to see yourself in the following profile:
- You must be able to oversee Rudolph Care’s financial management and reporting in a knowledge-based business development process, conduct cross-organizational analyses, and ensure proven profitability throughout the value chain.
- You have results-oriented, hands-on experience with all accounting processes. You can provide guidance and support, but also take the reins during busy periods. You must prepare and present monthly reporting to the company’s board of directors, as well as budget follow-up and reporting to the sales department. You will also be responsible for overseeing the Norwegian subsidiary’s accounts and reporting.
- You will work closely with our Brand and Sales departments. You will also be part of the management team alongside the heads of our Brand and Sales departments, headed by our CEO, founder and owner, Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph.
- You have relevant theoretical education and practical experience that gives you insight into financial management and strategic, analytic and management tools. You want to bring your talents to a sustainable, value-driven growth organization with passionate colleagues, extensive freedom to take initiative, and rapid decision making processes.
- You speak and write professional Danish and English fluently.
- You are a visionary, positive team player by nature, who delegates and believes in the strength of cross-organizational teams. You naturally take a holistic approach to all processes. You are strong, vocal and outgoing, and you are energized by engaging in dialogue with many different people every day – and you have the courage to challenge and develop your team.
- You are resilient and keep calm under pressure. You are persistent and get to the heart of the matter without getting lost in the details. You show trust and can delegate and lead – even from a distance.
We actively strive to increase diversity at Rudolph Care. Therefore, we hope that you – regardless of your personal identity, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexuality, skin color, political beliefs, etc. – will apply for a job with us. You are warmly welcome.
Rudolph Care’s slogan is: Be beautiful. Do good. This means that we meet the world and each other with respect, curiosity and care every single day. It means that we conduct ourselves properly in everything we do. And it means that our other values – effort, responsibility, courage and community – are not just an ideal, but a true reflection of our actions as colleagues, business partners and citizens of the world.
We make our products in Denmark and you will work from our headquarters in Valby, Copenhagen. We sell our products in our online store and at selected retailers in Denmark, Norway and France – with our sights set on significant international growth.
About the process
Want to join the team? Send an email with your application and résumé to us at email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position, contact our office by calling (+45) 53571123.
We are accepting applications on a running basis, but we recommend that you apply now. We plan to conduct interviews in August if we find the right candidates.
We look forward to meeting you.
Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph & Rudolph Care