Are you Rudolph Care’s Head of Content?
Rudolph Care develops and sells certified sustainable beauty products that deliver luxurious results with minimal environmental impact. We have high international ambitions for our products and for pursuing our commitment to improved global sustainability.
Therefore, we are now seeking a strategic and creative Head of Content with the ability and drive to be the editor for all our channels – in close collaboration with our Communication, E-commerce and Sales teams.
About you and the job
We value professionalism, experience and personality equally. In addition to proven experience in managing, creating and driving content across physical and digital channels, you should recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You will be a writing editor with responsibility for the prioritization, coordination, quality assurance and delivery of content every day on numerous platforms. You are the driving force behind the creative development and execution of all physical and digital campaigns – on our website, in social media, in print publications and at offline events.
- You will have day-to-day responsibility for the management and development of a strong team of in-house and external professionals. Your mission will be to strengthen and develop our tone of voice.
- You are a journalist, university graduate or experienced practitioner – combined with your innate talent for words, visuals and marketing. You have a fundamental cultural understanding and respect for our primary markets, and you are able to communicate with a Scandinavian DNA across borders.
- You have experience in editorial, creative management from a media company, agency or lifestyle brand, and you now want to bring your talents to a sustainable, value-driven growth organization with passionate colleagues, extensive freedom to take initiative, and rapid decision making processes.
- You have personal authority and are a natural, respectful leader with the ability to keep calm under pressure. You are positive and communicative, set effective frameworks, manage conflicts with respect for all parties and provide clear feedback – while meeting all deadlines. You have proven success in leading strong professional teams.
- You speak and write professional Danish and English fluently – and you are probably also proficient in other languages. You’re a grammar nerd, and you catch every typo.
We actively strive to increase diversity at Rudolph Care. Therefore, we hope that you – regardless of your personal identity, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexuality, skin color, political beliefs, etc. – will apply for a job with us. You are warmly welcome.
Rudolph Care’s slogan is: Be beautiful. Do good. This means that we meet the world and each other with respect, curiosity and care every single day. It means that we conduct ourselves properly in everything we do. And it means that our other values – effort, responsibility, courage and community – are not just an ideal, but a true reflection of our actions as colleagues, business partners and citizens of the world.
We make our products in Denmark and you will work from our headquarters in Valby, Copenhagen. We sell our products in our online store and at selected retailers in Denmark, Norway and France – with our sights set on significant international growth.
About the process
Want to join the team? Send an email with your application and résumé to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, contact our office by calling (+45) 53571123.
We are accepting applications on a running basis, conducting interviews continuously.
We look forward to meeting you.
Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph & Rudolph Care