Are you Rudolph Care’s Head of Public Relations?
Rudolph Care develops and sells certified sustainable beauty products that deliver luxurious results with minimal environmental impact. We have high international ambitions for our products and for pursuing our commitment to improved global sustainability.
Therefore, we are now seeking a strategic and creative Head of Public Relations (International) with the ability and determination to develop our international PR, working in close collaboration with our current, Scandinavia-oriented Public Relations Manager.
About you and the job
We value professionalism, experience and personality equally. In addition to proven international PR experience, a strong network and relevant knowledge, you should be able to see yourself in the following profile:
- You are a journalist, university graduate or have an otherwise relevant background and real experience in successful international communication and PR. You are persistent and creative, and have a good understanding of business and budgets – and you reach the goals you set.
- You already have a strong international network of relevant personalities, influencers, journalists and media who listen when you reach out because they know that you are always tuned into the latest trends and deliver good stories. You are to develop and grow our existing network, strengthen relations with partners and journalists in all markets, and generate positive publicity.
- You have real experience in PR for international lifestyle brands. And you now want to make a difference in a sustainable growth organization with passionate colleagues, freedom to take initiative and rapid decision making processes.
- You are curious about the world, you have a sharp eye for collaborations, and you can negotiate and land positive and captivating narratives. You always put brand promotion before self-promotion. You are a team player by nature, and a really good partner.
- You speak and write professional Danish and English fluently – and you are probably also proficient in other languages.
We actively strive to increase diversity at Rudolph Care. Therefore, we hope that you – regardless of your personal identity, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexuality, skin color, political beliefs, etc. – will apply for a job with us. You are warmly welcome.
Rudolph Care’s slogan is: Be beautiful. Do good. This means that we meet the world and each other with respect, curiosity and care every single day. It means that we conduct ourselves properly in everything we do. And it means that our other values – effort, responsibility, courage and community – are not just an ideal, but a true reflection of our actions as colleagues, business partners and citizens of the world.
We make our products in Denmark and are headquartered in Valby, Copenhagen. We sell our products in our online store and at selected retailers in Denmark, Norway and France – with our sights set on significant international growth.
About the process
Want to join the team? Send an email with your application and résumé to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, contact our office by calling (+45) 53571123.
We are accepting applications on a running basis, but we recommend that you apply now. We plan to conduct interviews in August if we find the right candidates.
We look forward to meeting you.
Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph & Rudolph Care