Are you Rudolph Care’s new Sales Director?
Rudolph Care develops and sells certified sustainable beauty products that deliver luxurious results with minimal environmental impact. We have high international ambitions for our products and for pursuing our commitment to improved global sustainability.
Therefore, we are now seeking a strategically-minded Sales Director with the drive and ability to head the development of a Danish and international sales organization to realize our global potential.
About you and the job
We value professionalism, experience and personality equally. In addition to proven experience and knowledge, you should be able to see yourself in the following profile:
- You want to bring your extensive experience in B2B and B2C sales (in Denmark and selected markets) to a growth organization characterized by passionate colleagues, hard work, freedom to take initiative and rapid decision making.
- You can make impactful contributions to the development, operation and growth of rising global and digital B2C sales.
- You have a theoretical education or equivalent experience that supports your strategic and personal toolbox in sales and management.
- You speak and write professional Danish and English fluently – and you are probably also proficient in other languages.
- You are a team player and delegator by nature, and you believe in the strength of cross-organizational teams. You naturally take a holistic approach to all processes. You are strong, vocal and outgoing, and you are energized by engaging with many different people every day.
- You are resilient and keep calm under pressure. You see yourself as visionary, creative and curious in the development of sales channels and opportunities. You are also a fair and skilled negotiator who bases good business acumen on proper conduct and good relationships.
- You will head a team consisting of B2C Brand Ambassadors, Head of Sales (DK) and Head of Sales (International), all of whom will report to you. You will also be part of the management team alongside the heads of our Brand, Finance and Supply Chain departments, headed by our CEO, founder and owner, Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph.
We actively strive to increase diversity at Rudolph Care. Therefore, we hope that you – regardless of your personal identity, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexuality, skin color, political beliefs, etc. – will apply for a job with us. You are warmly welcome.
Rudolph Care’s slogan is: Be beautiful. Do good. This means that we meet the world and each other with respect, curiosity and care every single day. It means that we conduct ourselves properly in everything we do. And it means that our other values – effort, responsibility, courage and community – are not just an ideal, but a true reflection of our actions as colleagues, business partners and citizens of the world.
We make our products in Denmark and you will work from our headquarters in Valby, Copenhagen. We sell our products in our online store and at selected retailers in Denmark, Norway and France – with our sights set on significant international growth.
About the process
Want to join the team? Send an email with your application and résumé to us at email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position, contact our office by calling (+45) 53571123.
We are accepting applications on a running basis, but we recommend that you apply now. We plan to conduct interviews in August if we find the right candidates.
We look forward to meeting you.
Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph & Rudolph Care