Are you our new SoMe assistant?
The beauty brand Rudolph Care unites sustainability with luxury products, created with respect and care for the environment and the human body. Our aim is for impact, consistency and aesthetics to balance in harmony and maintain presence in our community and in all our branding channels generally.
As our new SoMe assistant you will – just like us – love performing at your very best and have a flair for communicating clearly, compellingly and kindly, while being a team player who is keen to learn. We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about staying up to speed on the latest social media trends
- Flexible (as part of our SoMe team, your working hours will generally be non-standard)
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Creative, inventive and with an eye for beauty and aesthetics
- Loyal and cooperative
As our SoMe assistant, your duties will include:
- Content production and planning for our SoMe platforms in collaboration with our Social Media Manager
- Providing courteous and well-informed customer care on our social media platforms
- Assisting at photo and video shoots
- Processing data across our platforms
- Video editing and content creation
You are probably a student, but with the time and energy to work about 15 hours a week, and you are flexible about when you work.
We are headquartered in Valby, Copenhagen, where you will also be working, primarily. Our products are sold from our online store and by select retailers, currently in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, France and Spain – with much larger global aspirations. We aim to actively increase diversity at Rudolph Care. And we hope that you – regardless of your personal identity, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexuality, skin color, political convictions etc. – are inspired to apply for a position with us. You are warmly welcome.
Please email your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, please contact our office by calling (+45) 5357 1123.
We are accepting applications on a running basis, conducting interviews continuously.
We look forward to meeting you!
Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph & Rudolph Care