Are you Rudolph Care’s new Technical Project Manager E-commerce?
Rudolph Care develops and sells certified sustainable beauty products in the intersection between luxury effect and least possible environmental impact. We have major, international ambitions for our products and for global sustainability that we are working hard to consolidate.
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager E-commerce to ensure technical operations and manage and maintain our webshop and other digital platforms. You will become a member of our talented e-commerce team and will be working at our head office in Valby in Copenhagen.
About the job and you
We value professionalism, experience and personality equally. You should also have proven experience in running e-commerce and implementing a range of projects in this field. You should have an understanding of the digital customer journey and be able to see yourself working on the following:
- Planning and further developing the functionality of the website as well as identifying optimisation potential, improving the user experience and adapting features, content, product information and navigation.
- Updating and maintaining Rudolph Care’s digital platforms, including working in Shopify, and ensuring that data are up to date as well as setting up promotions and discount schemes.
- Leading and coordinating projects focusing on Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads advertising, design and development as well as search engine optimisation in collaboration with the e-commerce team, the company’s digital and creative agencies and freelancers.
- Monitoring and minimising errors in orders, payments, stock control as well as coordinating and exchanging data with the warehouse and our fulfilment partner and providing customer service with technical support on orders, corrections and returns.
We would like you:
- To have an understanding of managing online sales and a knowledge of retail.
- To possess wide-ranging experience in e-commerce-related disciplines such as web and app development, advertising, SEO, e-mail marketing, data collection and application.
- To understand concepts such as headless commerce, static site generator, deployment routines and API.
- To be used to working across disciplines with many different people.
- To have solid experience of Shopify.
- To be a real troubleshooter who is able to find, test and assess systems and tools.
- To be able to clarify and describe a project to a developer and ensure that you are talking about the same solution and quality-assure the project before launch.
It would be an advantage if you have the following:
- Experience in data collection, tag management and pixel implementation.
- Knowledge of Active Campaign.
About the process
We are actively seeking to increase diversity at Rudolph Care. We therefore hope that you – irrespective of your personal identity, ethnicity, age, religion, gender perception, sexuality, skin colour or political convictions – will apply for a job with us. You will be made to feel very welcome.
Does this sound like a job for you? We want to fill this position as quickly as possible so please apply today by sending an email with your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We conduct interviews on a running basis.
If you have questions about the job, please contact us on +45 53571123.
Rudolph Care’s slogan is: Be beautiful. Do good. This means that we meet the world and each other with respect, curiosity and care every single day. That we conduct ourselves honestly in everything we do. That our other values of effort, responsibility, courage and community are more than just opinions, but an expression of how we conduct ourselves as colleagues, as business partners and as citizens of the world.
We manufacture our products in Denmark and are headquartered in Valby in Copenhagen. We sell our products on our website and through selected distributors in Denmark, Norway and France.
We look forward to meeting you!
Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph & Rudolph Care