Ingredients from A-Z / Fragrance
You can rest assured that we confidently vouch for every single Rudolph Care ingredient as well as how we combine them in our products. Here you'll find all ingredients in our natural fragrance range. From A-Z, with full transparency.
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil (acai oil)
- Has uniquely revitalizing properties. Contains a highlevel of omega 3-6-9, vitamin C and E, minerals (among other iron and potassium) and a unique concentration of antioxidants.
- Glycine Soja Oil
- Carrier for Tocopherol (vitamin E)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil*(Sea Buckthorn)
- Sea buckthorn has a high content of vitamin C and boasts astringent and antiinflamatory effect. Especially effectful on dry, sunburnt and stressed skin.
- Natural perfume without the 26 fragrance allergens
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (almond oil)
- A high content of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E softens, moisturizes and makes the skin feel supple and firm.
- Tocopherol (E vitamin)
- Natural antioxidant that protects against free radicals and the product from rancidity. Vitamin E also helps to maintain the skin’s elasticity and suppleness.
- Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water (grape)
- Brings nourishment to the skin